CGI modules for Visual Basic 4 (32-bit) and higher.
- Will work with any standard 32-bit web server
- Does not require a winHttpd-compliant server.
- Uses STDIN and STDOUT to communicate between server and CGI script.
- Does not require temp files.
What's New in version 1.5
- compatiblity with VB5
- database example
- ability to upload large files
Download CGI4VB.ZIP version 1.5
To test cgi4vb
- Open SAMPLE.VBP in VB4 (32-bit) or VB5
- Make the CGI4VB.EXE file, and put it in your server's CGI-BIN directory
- Point your browser to cgi4vb.htm
- Make sure that VB runtime modules are installed on the machine running your webserver
- Read Solutions to common problems
To create your own CGI programs, replace SAMPLE.BAS with your own routine.
OmniHTTPd is a good web server for Windows95... AND IT'S FREE
Page created by: moc.xobopATbo <- replace AT with @ and reverse the string
Changes last made on: Jan 22 2004
© 1996, 2004 Kevin O'Brien