man who really traveled in time
(Observational Time Travel)
by Michael F. O’Keeffe
Stories of time-travel are usually about people who go back (or forward) in time, and experience an adventure. This type of time travel is probably impossible, but another kind is certainly possible. Consider the prophets of scripture, and the psychics and remote viewers of recent times (who have helped solve crimes and other mysteries). These men and women have demonstrated that traveling in time, strictly as an observer, is possible – through the power of the mind. These men and women are the real time travelers.
This brings us to Levi H. Dowling (1844–1911). Levi was a deeply spiritual man, and throughout his lifetime, he practiced meditation and fasting. He discovered that by diligently practicing both of these disciplines every day, one can greatly enhance the mind’s ability to perform “remote viewing” (the ability to view distant objects or events – geographically distant, or distant in time).
Levi became a master of remote viewing – a connoisseur of observational time travel. He became so proficient, he could travel as he wished, to all past events, and he could view them clearly and precisely. (Levi found the Akashic Records, also known as the Book of God’s Remembrance.)
Levi’s strongest wish was to view the time of Christ, and so, there he went. He spent countless nights viewing the life of Jesus, and he recorded this sacred story. He documented every pertinent event of Jesus’ life. Now, anyone who wishes to know the full story of Jesus (and His teachings) can read Levi’s transcript.
How can one be sure Levi’s publication is not a hoax (or the work of a misguided fool)? The answer to this question is very simple. Just read, and you will know!
Any honest person (who reads the Aquarian Gospel) can recognize the validity of Levi’s publication. Yes, by simply reading the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ (carefully and comprehensively) sincere souls can know Levi’s transcript is genuine. A mere faker or a fool could not have invented this work.
Dishonest, insincere souls cannot behold the brilliant Light that radiates throughout this astonishing poetic masterpiece. “None but the pure in heart can recognize the King!”
Careful, devout readers will have no doubt that Levi’s publication is the most precious document that exists; and he (or she) can know how to prepare for impending tribulations, the return of Messiah, and Judgment Day.
“He who believes this Gospel of the Son of man shall never die,”
Here is a comprehensive book review of the Aquarian Gospel – based on more than 2 decades of study.
Judgment Day – the graduation of the human race
Divine Procreation – God’s Children
I would tell you of
a life beyond, within; a real life that cannot pass away.
17) In science and philosophy there is no power strong enough to fit a soul to recognize itself, or to commune with God.
18) I would not stay the flow of your great streams of thought; but I would turn them to the channels of the soul.
19) Unaided by the Spirit-breath, the work of intellection tends to solve the problems of the things we see, and nothing more.
20) The senses were ordained to bring into the mind mere pictures of the things that pass away; they do not deal with real things; they do not comprehend eternal law.
21) But man has something in his soul, a something that will tear the veil apart that he may see the world of real things.
22) We call this something, spirit consciousness; it sleeps in every soul, and cannot be awakened till the Holy Breath becomes a welcome guest.
23) This Holy Breath knocks at the door of every soul, but cannot enter in until the will of man throws wide the door.
24) There is no power in intellect to turn the key; philosophy and science both have toiled to get a glimpse behind the veil; but they have failed.
25) The secret spring that throws ajar the door of soul is touched by nothing else than purity in life, by prayer and holy thought.
(AG 44: 16-25)
There is a way that
leads unto the perfect life; few find it at a time. (Eventually everyone finds it.)
12) It is a narrow way; it lies among the rocks and pitfalls of the carnal life; but in the way there are no pitfalls and no rocks.
13) There is a way that leads to wretchedness and want. It is a spacious way and many walk therein. It lies among the pleasure groves of carnal life.
14) Beware, for many claim to walk the way of life who walk the way of death.
15) But they are false in word and deed; false prophets they. They clothe themselves in skins of sheep, while they are vicious wolves.
16) They cannot long conceal themselves; men know them by their fruits;
17) You cannot gather grapes from thorns, nor from the thistles, figs.
18) The fruit is daughter of the tree and, like the parent, so the child; and every tree that bears not wholesome fruit is plucked up by the roots and cast away,
19) Because a man prays long and loud is not a sign that he is saint. The praying men are not all in the kingdom of the soul.
20) The man who lives the holy life, who does the will of God, abides within the kingdom of the soul.
21) The good man from the treasures of his heart sends blessedness and peace to all the world.
22) The evil man sends thoughts that blight and wither hope and joy and fill the world with wretchedness and woe.
23) Men think and act and speak out of the abundance of the heart.
(AG 101: 11-23)