Richard GREGORY m. Margaret2 BARECOCK;1 he died between 17 May 1719 and
15 Sep. 1720 Pasquotank Co., NC2
She died between 3 Feb. 1746/7 and July 17533 Pasquotank Co., NC
Richard GREGORY and Margaret BARECOCK had children:
1. Mary GREGORY2,3,5 b. say 1700; m. Mr. UMPHERIS3 / HUMPHRIES5;
d. between 17473-17555
2. Richard GREGORY2,3,5 (eldest son)2 b. before 1702;6 m.1. -?-;3,4 m.2. -?-;4
d. between 7 Oct. and third Tues.  Dec. 1758 Currituck Co., NC4
3. James GREGORY2,3,5 b. before 1709;10 m. Ruth;8 died Pasquotank Co., NC
between 27 Sep. 1776 and March 17778
4. John GREGORY2,5 m.1. -?-;3 m.2. -?-;3 living 17555; d. ca. 17619
5. Caleb GREGORY2,3,5 m. Sarah;7 d. by 9 Sep. 1772 Pasquotank Co., NC7
6. Margaret GREGORY2,3,5 m. John5 BARBER3
7. Sarah GREGORY3 b. ca. 1719;3 m. Absolom5 GRANDY3
1. Thomas Barecock will, NC Secretary of State original wills.
Thomas Barecock will transcription.
2. Richard Gregory will, NC Secretary of State wills 2:235.
Richard Gregory will, transcription.
3. Margaret Gregory will, NC Secretary of State original wills.
Margaret Gregory will, transcription.
Note: Sarah was not named in her father's will, so she was born after
it was written.
4. Richard Gregory will, North Carolina Secretary of State original wills.
Note: Had brother-in-law surname BRIGHT.
Transcription at Richard Gregory will, Currituck County NC GenWeb Project.
5. Margaret Gregory file, 1756, Pasquotank County, NC estate files.
6. Raymond A. Winslow, Jr. "1718 Tax List of Pasquotank Co., N.C.," North
Carolina Genealogical Society Journal, 19 (Feb. 1993): 16.
Richard Gregory household had 2 tithes.
7. Caleb Gregory file, 1772, Pasquotank County, NC estate files.
8. James Gregory will, Pasquotank Co., NC wills H,I,K:157-160.
9. John Gregory file, 1761, Pasquotank County, NC estate files.
10. Pasquotank Co., NC deeds C:291-292.
James sold land tract in 1730, meaning he was at least age 21.
This page accessed times.
Page created by: email@example.com
Fredric Z. Saunders
1234 Waterside Cove #21
Midvale, UT 84047-4293
Last revised: 2 Mar. 2017