All records below are from the church records of Hofheim, [now] Hesse, Germany, unless
otherwise noted. Others locations mentioned in the church records are Groß Rohrheim,
Bobstadt, and Nordheim, the relation of which to Hofheim may be seen on this map.
Johann Jacob DRUCKTENHENGST1 b. say 1635; children:
1. Johann Jacob DRUCKTENHENGST b. ca. 1662;3 m.1. Anna1,4 [Maria]5,7 Barbara EBERT 16 Nov. 1700;1
m.2. Anna8 Elisabetha REYLING 23 Nov. 1704;2 d. 30 Apr. 1735 Hofheim3
2. Johannes DRUCKTENHENGST5 b. ca. 1667;12 m.1. Anna Margaretha -?- by 1693;13
His first wife Anna Margaretha was buried 11 Mar. 1704;14 m.2. Anna Elisabeth FERBERT
4 June 1704;15 d. 17 Apr. 1729 Hofheim12
3. Anna Margarehta DRUCKTENHENGST b. ca. 1673;18 m. Johann Peter WIFFUBER 15 Oct. 1697;17
bur. 30 July 1698 Nordheim18
4. Apollonia DRUCKTENHENGST b. Sep. 1676;19 bur. 25 Apr. 1698 Hofheim19
5. Margaretha DRUCKTENHENGST b. ca. 1684;21 m. Johann Georg HASSELOCHER 13 June 1703;20
d. 26 Mar. 1736 Hofheim21
Note that the Ancestral File, which many people have copied, does not list the first
marriage for the above child number 2, Johannes, and instead lists that he first married
Anna Margaretha EBOLD on 10 Dec. 1702.16 That marriage entry clearly states
that Johannes is the son of Johann Adam TRUCKTEHENGST, deceased, not the son of Johann
Jacob. In addition, Ebold is not the surname of the bride, but the middle name of the
father, given in the record as Johann Ebolt LOSCH.
Johann Jacob DRUCKTENHENGST's first wife Anna Barbara EBERT was buried 25 Feb. 1704.4
They had children:
1. Johannes DRUCKTENHENGST bap. 9 Oct. 1701;5 m. Maria Magdalena STAAB 7 Aug. 1725;6
2. Maria Apollonia bap. 10 Feb. 1704;7
Johann Jacob DRUCKTENHENGST and second wife Elisabeth REYLING had children:
1. Johann Georg DRUCKTENHENGST bap. 3 Jan. 1706;8 m. Margaretha -?-
2. Maria [Anna]9 Catharina DRUCKTENHENGST bap. 25 Aug. 1708;9 m. Johann Heinrich MOHLER
5 May 1734;10
3. Johann Leonhardt DRUCKTENHENGST bap. 13 July 1717;11
The Ancestral File lists two additional children for Johann Jacob DRUCKTENHENGST and
Elisabetha REYLING that are incorrect. The first of these is Michel who was baptized
18 9bris (November) 1711.22 His parents were listed as "Joh: TRUCKTEHENGST and
Elisabetha his wife, both Ref:" [Reformed]. This would be Johann Jacob's brother Johannes
and his second wife Anna Elisabetha's child. In addition the father just be listed as
"Joh:" [Johannes], as added evidence, note that for the baptisms of their children Johann
Georg, Anna Catharina, and Johann Leonhardt, that while the father Johann Jacob was
Reformed, the mother Elisabetha was Lutheran. In baptisms of all their children,
Eliasabetha, wife of Johannes was listed as Reformed. Also, Joh: Micheal DRÜCTENHENGST
died on 15 May 1739 and was buried on the 17th.23 He was listed as the son of the deceased
Joh: DRÜCTENHENGST former gerichtsschöpft and citizen and Elisabetha's son. Note that
while Johannes was listed in records as a member of the court [gericht], Johann Jacob
was always referred to as just a citizen.
The second child misassigned to Johann Jacob and wife Elisabetha was a son Wendel baptized
24 May 1714.24 The record listed his parents as and buried 31 July 1717 Joh: TRUCKTEHENGST
and his wife Elisabetha, both Reformed. Again, the father was Johannes, not Johann Jacob,
and the mother Elisabetha was Reformed, not Lutheran as the wife of Johann Jacob was.
Wendel was buried on 31 July 1717, age 3 years and 2 months, the son of Joh: Trucktehengst,
gericht and church elder.25
1. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche, [now] Hesse, Germany, Church Book 1:212, FHL microfilm
Johann Jacob Trucktehengest, son of the deceased Johann Jacob Trucktehengst,
former gerichtsverwandter of Hofheim with Anna Barbara the daughter of the
deceased Ludwig Ebert, citizen of "Baxstadt" [Bobstadt]
2. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:325.
Johann Jacob Trucktehengst, widower, citizen of Hofheim with Elisabetha Reyling
daughter of Michel Reyling citizen of Groß Rohrheim.
3. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:228.
Jacob Drücktenhengst died 30 Apr. bur. 1 May, Reformed Church, citizen at
Hofheim age 73.
4. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:233.
Anna Barbara, Johann Jacob Trucktehengst's wife age 28.
5. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:100.
Parents Johann Jacob Trucktehengst citizen at Hofheim and Maria Barbara
his wife, both Reformed. Sponsor Johannes Trucktehengst, gericht at Hofheim,
brother of the father Reformed.
6. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:337.
Johannes Drucktenhengst, Jacob and the deceased Barbara's son and Magdalena Staab,
the deceased Nicholas and Margaretha's daughter, both from Hofheim single
7. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:106.
Parents Johann Jacob Trucktehengst citizen at Hofheim and Maria Barbara his
wife both Reformed. Sponsor Maria Apolloina, wife of Michael Horbächer at Hofheim,
8. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:111.
Parents Johann Jacob Trucktehengst citizen at Hofheim Reformed and Anna
Elisabetha his wife Lutheran. Sponsor Johann Georg Horbächer citizen at Hofheim
9. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:117.
Parents Johann Jacob Trucktehengst citizen at Hofheim Reformed and Elisabetha
his wife Lutheran. Sponsor Anna Catharina, wife of Ludwig Zahn citizen at
10. Haßloch, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, Evangelische Kirche, 1733-1768 Book, Marriage
Section, unpaginated, FHL microfilm 0,488,291.
Henrich Mohler, the deceased Mathyss Mohler's from Basel son with Catharina the
single daughter of Jacob Drucktenhengst from Hofheim.
11. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:134.
Parents; Joh: Jacob Trucktehengst Reformed and Anna Elisabetha his wife Lutheran.
Sponsor Johann Leonardt [blank] burger and Beilermeister at Worms Lutheran.
12. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:221.
17 April died, 19th buried Johannes Drucktenhengst gerichtsverwandter and Reformed
Church elder at Hofheim, age 62.
13. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:82.
27 Feb. 1694 [baptized] Niclaus, son of Johannes Trucktehengst, Allmosenpfleger
of here Reformed and wife Anna Margaretha, Lutheran.
14. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:233.
Anna Margaretha, wife of Johannis Trucktehengst, church and court elder at Hofheim
15. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:215.
Johannes Trucktehengst widower, church and court elder at Hofheim with Elisabtha,
daughter of the deceased Michael Ferbert at Hofheim.
16. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:212.
Johannes Trucktehengst, son of the deceased Johann Adam Trucktehengst former
citizen at Hofheim with Anna Margaretha the deceased Johann Ebolt Losch's
[probably daughter, but too dark at bottom of microfilm page to read].
17. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:210
Johann Peter Wiffuber, single journeyman servant at Hofheim, son of the deceased
Johann Peter Wiffuber former day laborer in Nordheim with Anna Margaretha,
surviving daughter of the deceased Johann Jacob Trucktehengst former church and
court elder at Hofheim.
18. Nordheim Evangelische Kirche, Hesse, Germany, p. 221, FHL microfilm 1,347,137.
Anna Margaretha, wife of Hans Peter Wiffuber, ox herder of here, age 25.
19. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:232
Apollonia, daughter of the deceased Joh: Jacob Trucktehengst church and court
elder at Hofheim, age 21 years, 7 months.
20. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:213
Johann George Haßelocher son of the deceased Paul Haßelocher former citizen at
Hofheim with Margaretha daughter of the deceased Johann Jacob Trucktehengst,
gerichtsverwandter at Hofheim.
21. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:229.
26 Mar. died, 27th buried Margaretha Haßelöcher, wife of Joh: Georg Haßeöcher
at Hofheim Reformed age 52 years.
22. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:125.
23. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:233
24. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:128
25. Hofheim Evangelische Kirche 1:238
This page accessed times.
Page created by: email@example.com
Fredric Z. Saunders
1234 Waterside Cove #21
Midvale, UT 84047-4293
Last revised: 27 June 2009