Friends | Community
| Home Town | Fun
Stuff | Arts
| Web Stuff | Weather
- A lot of my friends are technical types. So how come so few of
you have web pages?
- Mike Spiess
- Dale and Patti Coad
- Jeff Boes, who
also did a web site for his church.
- Paul Doherty, whom I hold personally responsible for introducing me to climbing and caving.
- Dave Doolin and his wife,
- Allen Hutchison
- Almaden Quicksilver County Park - Near my house. I'm over there at least once a week!
- Santa Teresa County Park - Near my house.
- Calero County Park - Near my house.
- Soft Underbelly of San Jose - A real look at San Jose, by one of my co-workers. Mango museums paired against plumed serpents.
- Almaden Valley Community
Association - Activism at home.
- Second Harvest
Food Bank - Providing food for the hungry.
- Campus Crusade for Christ International - This has some great reference material on prayer, fasting, and bible study.
- Home Town Links
- Aerial Photo Tours of Clarkston
- Clarkston Area Schools
- Oakland University
- Detroit Institue of Arts - One of my favorite museums.
- Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Detroit Ruins Tours
- Fun Stuff
- Keith Conover's
EMS/Wilderness EMS page - Great rescue stuff.
- National Park Service
- Some of the places I want to visit.
- Earthquake Information
from theUSGS - What went bump in the night?
Authors and Artists
- Galen Rowell
- I've enjoyed his climbing pictures for years. He's a very nice man.
- Ansell Adams
- Of course! I live in California, after all.
Copeland - The only composer that could make me cry. There is no music
better than Fanfare for the Common Man! Well, OK, Appalachian
Spring might be...
- Web Stuff
- Juelie's State Flower
Garden of Gifs - Many of the flowers on my pages came from here.
do they do that with HTML?
- There are pictures from Mount Umunhum (whataname!) above my house, and
also of the nearby Pacific Ocean.
Francisco Doppler Radar - This one is fun for trying to predict what
will happen next.
Return to Home
Document created and maintained by Cindy Heazlit
Last update 12/03/99.